Rubin Law, a professional corporation, LIMITS its law practice to Special Needs Legal & Future Planning for Brian & Benjamin Rubin's fellow Illinois families of children & adults with special needs, including all required "traditional" Estate Planning & Estate Administration (Wills, Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Trust Administration, Probate & related matters).
Brian & Benjamin Rubin are available to speak to groups & organizations. To arrange for Brian & Benjamin to speak to your group or organization or to schedule an appointment to meet with them, please contact our office by email, fax or telephone.
- A letter to fellow parents
- A letter to siblings
- Why is it a secret?
- The Illinois Disgrace
- Heart to heart family educational group presentations
Upcoming Lectures and Events
Brian and/or Benji will be speaking at these locations
- [Oak Park] Oak Leyden Developmental Services 05/23/13
- [St. Charles] St. Charles Epilepsy Group 06/04/13
- [San Antonio, TX] 2013 NAMI National Convention 06/28/13
- [Pittsburgh, PA] The Autism Society of America Nat. Conf. 07/10/13
- [Bellevue, WA] The Arc of U.S. 2013 National Convention 08/02/13
- [Elk Grove Village] Clearbrook's Vendor Expo 09/12/13